I find I now appreciate. Often it’s the small things that get me started. Then I realise and value the larger ones, too.
I’ve often (intellectually) known, in life, if I wanted a better ride and to value what I experience, I need to be grateful. Somehow, I’ve always missed that bit.
As I’ve chosen to engage my passion of Communicating Love, my heart has opened. With my open heart, I appreciate:
- The warmth of Spring sunshine
- The cool of Spring air
- The Loving care my friends bring to me
- The Love my partner supports me with; her tireless and constant attention
- My Father, my Dad, goes further than any to help and aid me; he’s even done so through years of ingratitude on my side of the equation
- Trees in blossom
- Water flowing
- Plants that keep me company
- The beauty of Nature to heal with plants and when we allow Her to help
- Big-hearted, Loving people
- Wonder, the essence of connectedness
- Beauty of the spirit
- Stillness, silence and ease
- Wonder – when I am in awe of how amazing any thing can be, I am honest to who I am and unlimited in who I can be
- Opportunity; I can be what I wish
- Potential; unlimited potential
- Excitement; as I realise
- The love of cats and dogs
- How funny, Loving and kind and appreciative my grand-daughter can be
- Appreciation brings me everything – resilience, gratitude and resources to be authentic…
And, appreciation is just another word for Love.
Appreciation is Love in action: Love of my self and Love for how there’s beauty, how there’s kindness, how there’s human- and spiritual connection; how there’s Life and light everywhere. How, it’s always there when I choose to allow it to be in my Life.
And, what I love most about appreciation is the opportunity to practise it!!